Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,Please use this thread for any suggestions you would like us to setup, change etc. and I'll see what I can do

CheersDan

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi DanCan we have a modifications section, I've done a couple of small mods to mine that I would like to post.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good idea Del

What about a dealer experience forum people can share their experiences about their dealer to give people the opportunity to find out about who they are buying from.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello Dan, nice site.I was wondering if it would be possible to have the option to return to the thread/ forum you were in whilst viewing the current thread as well as the forum jump.Sometimes I forget which forum / threads I was viewing and find myself having to navigate all over the forums to get to the one I thought I was in to keep viewing threads in that forum - hope this makes sense.Thanks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,Think I know what you mean... There is a 'breadcrumb' which runs just under the black menu bar at the top of all posts which shows which forum you are in. For example this one says:
Forum Home»Club Information»Club Information

You just click 'club information' to return back to that forum.
If you mean something else, let me know.
CheersDan

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi Dan,

Could we have Tapatalk access to the forum, i used to use the app all the time when i had my bmw?

Would be really usefull and easier to post when out and about

Cheers

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would really like to but it's just not available on this software that we use on the forum. I know myself and lots of others have put in requests to the developers so hopefully something will come of it.
The forum does have a mobile view to keep you going though.

·
Super Moderator
1,707 Posts
<div ="PMmsg">
Hi Dan,

Perhaps our fellow Members are interested in Audi
Motorsports to. Because I have aces to Audi Motorsport Press
Information, (and have permission to re-publish it) it could be interesting for a Audi Motorsport Topic/Thread.
If you are not sure the Members like to read it, a Poll would clear the question (imho).

·
Registered
264 Posts
audidriver4ever said:
Hi Dan,

Perhaps our fellow Members are interested in Audi
Motorsports to. Because I have aces to Audi Motorsport Press
Information, (and have permission to re-publish it) it could be interesting for a Audi Motorsport Topic/Thread.
If you are not sure the Members like to read it, a Poll would clear the question (imho).
I would be interested

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right - I have setup two new sections;
News & ReviewsWithin this section I have moved the Q3 Reviews and Dealer Reviews forums in. I have also created a new Audi Motorsports forum.
ClassifiedsI have added in a new For Sale / Wanted forum as I thought this might be a useful addition too.
CheersDan

·
Registered
157 Posts
On my MBA, clicking on any 'Istanbul' thread automatically downloads a file (which I delete immediately!) but doesn't affect my login.

Update: Just looked at terapatis fab photos in the Gallery with no problems at all !Edited by: Exiledtaff

·
Super Moderator
1,707 Posts
Exiledtaff said:
On my MBA, clicking on any 'Istanbul' thread automatically downloads a file (which I delete immediately!) but doesn't affect my login.

Update: Just looked at terapatis fab photos in the Gallery with no problems at all !

Seeing it all is not my Problem. I see it all too. But strangely I see (when already loged-in before) on the next Topic that I'm NOT loged-in.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts