Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Registered
You'll enjoy it - a lot. Watch your speed, seriously, they rip into 3 digit territory soooo easily.

Registered
2014 RSQ3 Sepang blue.
Discussion Starter #22
Only thing I can say at the moment is that was money WELL spent馃榿:cool:
There is a 3-5mm lip on the discs, will be ordering Monday only thing is the EBC are now out of stock ffs lol :rolleyes:

Registered
Great news, you have had a pleasurable drive back! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Registered

Registered
2016 RSQ3 Exclusive Java green.
Reactions: RSQ3John

Registered
Looks fabulous! It'll make you smile every day :)

Reactions: Menace

Registered
Now that is a very nice colour which will stand out from the crowd, well done.

Mike

Registered
Very nice......but then I am biased on the colour馃槈 Enjoy.

Registered
Also does anyone know of a reputable independent in the Manchester area I could use when the time comes?
As Spike107 has mentioned, I have used Volksmaster before, but their Bury branch. They did some servicing on the wife鈥檚 Tiguan after the warranty expired and they did some bits for me on my 8V S3, including replacing water pump and associated stuff after the dreaded coolant leak occurred. Always found them to be decent.

Registered
2014 RSQ3 Sepang blue.
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks Spike107 & S3GCN I'll most likely use them for the front brakes & pads (if they'll allow me to supply the parts?)

Registered
2016 RSQ3 Exclusive Java green.
Looks great, especially the seats (y)

Registered
On the exhaust tip - my last RS came with a REALLY badly discoloured tail-pipe trim - looked awful. Discovered that it isn't chrome plate at all - it's stainless steel. So you can use fine wire wool/fine wet n dry paper on it without fear - it polishes up beautifully. Have discovered something better than Solvol Autosol too.... Pink stuff, cleans everything from limescale off kitchen taps, stainless steel cooker hoods (no streaks afterwards) and RSQ3 exhaust trims....if anybody asked if I'd polished the visible exhaust box on the F3 with it I'd have to deny it....yes of course I did.... Pink Stuff from Amazon

Reactions: Jackal and Menace

Registered
That鈥檚 good to know,thanks John. I do believe swmbo has a tub under the sink......time to liberate that next time I clean the car 馃槈

Registered
Looks great, love the colour.

Registered
Thanks Spike107 & S3GCN I'll most likely use them for the front brakes & pads (if they'll allow me to supply the parts?)
No problem with supplying your own parts, they fitted my EBC redstuffs and also my Cete AVC... (y)

Registered
No problem with supplying your own parts, they fitted my EBC redstuffs and also my Cete AVC... (y)
You realise that Menace will want a Cete AVC now don't you? We'll explain that it enables you to have the exhaust tail pipe valve open at will - not just when the transmission lever is in Sport or the revs are over 4,000 rpm which is almost certainly an illegal speed in at least 4 of the 7 available ratios....so is acutely desirable for the 5 pot howl of aural pleasure. :cool:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts