Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,When are those of you with winter tires planning on swopping them over to normal tires. I am driving over to the UK next week from Austria and not sure if I should change or not.ThanksATD

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have winter tyres and will be changing them back in mid April.

·
Registered
264 Posts
ATD said:
Hi Folks,When are those of you with winter tires planning on swopping them over to normal tires.  I am driving over to the UK next week from Austria and not sure if I should change or not.ThanksATD
going on the weather forecasts I would leave your winter tyre's on
cold and chance of wintery showers till early april is the prediction

·
Registered
130 Posts
Audi recommend not changing winter tyres until the average daily temperature rises above 7-10degs and as we are still averaging around 2-4 degs I would recommend you keep your winter tyres on.
I have a set fitted and will not be changing them until the above is achieved, and at this rate it may be some time yet

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ThanksI´ll leave the winter tyres on for the trip. If anybody next week see´s a Lefthand driver, glacier white Q3 driving from Hull to North wales and its on the wrong side of the road please be patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ATD

·
Registered
264 Posts
ATD said:
ThanksI´ll leave the winter tyres on for the trip.  If anybody next week see´s a Lefthand driver, glacier white Q3 driving from Hull to North wales and its on the wrong side of the road please be patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ATD
I will be in north wales next week so if I drive on the wrong side of the road as well we will both be safe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts