Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I pick up my car from Audi Teeside on Friday.My question is, do Audi supply new cars with interior overmats?My last BMW, I had to shell out another 50 notes on pickup day!cheers

·
Registered
76 Posts
The S-Line came with them don't know about SEEdited by: DBQ3

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Er....no. In line with Audi's normal customer policy, everything's extra. You're lucky they still supply wheels at no extra charge.

You could always try the horrified approach.....

"WHAT?? Thirty friggin' grand's worth of top quality car and they don't even supply rubber mats with it?? Tight-arses - I might just have made a mistake ordering from you lot..."

...and see if they blink first.

Let us know if you pull it off.

·
Registered
302 Posts
nunny said:
Hi, I pick up my car from Audi Teeside on Friday.My question is, do Audi supply new cars with interior overmats?My last BMW, I had to shell out another 50 notes on pickup day!cheers
I got a full set of mats with my SE picked up last Friday
Edited - they were not rubber - had to pay extra for them

Edited by: Bambi

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gromit said:
Er....no. In line with Audi's normal customer policy, everything's extra. You're lucky they still supply wheels at no extra charge.

You could always try the horrified approach.....

"WHAT?? Thirty friggin' grand's worth of top quality car and they don't even supply rubber mats with it?? Tight-arses - I might just have made a mistake ordering from you lot..."

...and see if they blink first.

Let us know if you pull it off.
Lol, had to do that at BMW in Newcastle, I won!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bambi said:
nunny said:
I got a full set of mats with my SE picked up last Friday
Edited - they were not rubber - had to pay extra for them
Dont do Rubber!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts