Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Our 2.0TDi 2wd will be a year old in October and I am a little confused about the Audi service regime. My MMI says its does not need servicing for another 429 days or 10900 miles, however in the Audi service book it mentions and annual service - what have you guys done. Our car has only done 4000 miles since new.
Grateful for your thoughts?
Cheers

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
My car will be a year old in October, my mmi says it's due a service this october. I'll need to check that again now as i've also done about 4k miles.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
I rang audi swindon this morning and they said no service is required at 1 year and just follow the mmi. Apparently they are meant to run for up to 2 years or 20k whichever come first.
I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has differing thoughts on this or has been told another story by audi.

·
Registered
264 Posts
if you have a service plan , did they set up an annual service or a two year / 20,000 miles service sometimes if you only do low mileage they can just do an oil change after 12 months , but audi use long life engine oil , so that's why your mmi says another 400 plus days I was in the same situation so they explained that it did not affect the warranty if anything drastic went wrong with the engine before it was serviced according to the mmi .I was on a service plan for 2 yr service intervals even though they knew I only did similar mileage to you about 5000 per year

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Daytona,
I'm not on a service plan so I just want to ensure I do what's needed to keep the warranty in tact and the Q3 running well.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I was advised to follow the MMI - and first service naturally happened at about 12 months - but I did do around 27k in the first year....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts