Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,Just purchased a new Q3 Quattro 2.0l 177ps running on 19" rims and Pirrelli P Zero's . Unfortunately on the way home, and once at a reasonable speed on the M6, it demonstrated that the wheels were both out of balance and slight allignment.I have a particularly good dealer with whom I've dealt with for various models for the past 14 years who, after a quick phone call, immediately put it right with severe appologies etc etc. However it still has a tremour on the steering, and can also be felt through the gear selector, at around 70 -75mph. Nothing near as bad but nevertheless there. Sound familiar????? I looked back at old post from last year and saw several members complaining of the same issues. However what I can't find is, for those who suffered this problem, any posts stating that they gotto the source of the problem andcured it?If you did how and what was itWould be grateful for any and all comments on this.C n S's Q

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Audi say they have a fix for it know and your dealer should know about it if not contact Audi customer service

1 - 3 of 3 Posts