Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered the same problem asI am experiencing.

2.5k miles in and my Q3 seems to keep pulling to the left, I noticed it soon after picking it up on March 1st, whenI phoned my dealership to have it booked in to be checked out the young lady asked if I had 'kerbed' the wheels!!I explained to her that after spending the best part of £38k on a new car it was very unlikely thatI would be bouncing up and down kerbs in it, she apologised and explained it was a question she had to ask!

Ithas been back and the tracking was realigned, I was told that the tracking rods weren't torqued correctly and received an apology as this should have been picked up beforeI took delivery.

Now a month later its started pulling to the left once again,so another phone call to Audi is in the offing.

Just wondered has anyone else suffered from the same thing, or is this just confined to my Q3?

Thanks for any response

Garry

·
Registered
113 Posts
I too suffered from this as well as the vibration. The only advice i can give is to keep taking the car back and get your dealer to raise a report with AUDI UK.I've had mine tracked 3 times, balanced 4 times, new wishbone support brackets fitted, all to try and fix the vibration/pulling to the left, I think the vibration has gone but the steering is still off.Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts