Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Q3 owners,

Can we make the list of options that are avialable to choose, but we dint inclue during purchase but badly missing them.

Eg: Someone took colth trim seats but are missing leather seats now because their kids are making mess in the bank seat and its tough to clean them?

Did anything strike? I think this would be very helpful for others to include that.

Thanks,
San.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I kinda wish I got the chrome window trim and roof rails, I thought it would be easy to find them aftermarket but alas I can't.

·
Super Moderator
6,158 Posts
How long have you got?

There aren't many options I wouldn't have, but opting for them would have turned a £30k car into a £40k car. Had they not been too expensive I would have gone for the Xenon package and the steerable headlights, probably the DAB radio and reversing camera. As a current Jaguar man I would have loved some wood trim and leather too, but the price of a lot of the options is utterly prohibitive - bordering on La-la-land.

Still, I'm happy with my choices. I have the options that are important to me and am glad I didn't go for the S-Line - the SE spec suits me a lot better (probably something to do with my 60th birthday being a distant memory...
)

·
Registered
563 Posts
suparockin said:
I kinda wish I got the chrome window trim and roof rails, I thought it would be easy to find them aftermarket but alas I can't.
I'm the opposite but black window surround is not an option in the UK.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Del said:
suparockin said:
Really??!
It's a bloody $800 option here for the lower powered variants (125 petrol & 130 TDI).

·
Registered
563 Posts
suparockin said:
Del said:
suparockin said:
Really??!
It's a bloody $800 option here for the lower powered variants (125 petrol & 130 TDI).
All UK models come with aluminium roof rails and aluminium window trim, black roof rails are a no cost option.Edited by: Del

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Well it would be folding mirrors for me, missing them at the moment

·
Registered
518 Posts
Something I "almost" repented, but managed to change well after placing the order, is the keyless entry. It's one of those things that one has managed without for almost 50 years driving, but once experienced, I just couldn't be without it. The only reason I decided to add it at the last minute was that the loan car that Audi gave me (this was last year when there were long delivery lead times) had it and I thought it was fantastic!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Not getting the s-line model. For almost the same amount of money that I paid for the leather seats, I can get the s- line model. I thought the sports suspension was standard in the s-line the way it was written in the brochure. I did not want the sports suspension.

·
Registered
115 Posts
pekX2to said:
Not getting the s-line model. For almost the same amount of money that I paid for the leather seats, I can get the s- line model. I thought the sports suspension was standard in the s-line the way it was written in the brochure. I did not want the sports suspension.
That's funny, I thought my S-Line did come with the sports suspension and that was one of the things I was disappointed that I didn't order when I found out it didn't!
LOL horses for courses I suppose.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Not getting the auto-dipping headlights and the privacy glass but I got carried away as it was.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have doubt about taking the Xenons, but since I have ordered them I'm not mising anything.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Folding mirrors and DAB radio is what I regret not getting, but then again i did spend about 7k on other extras so I had to draw the line somewhere.

2.5k miles in and absolutely loving the car, unfortunately so does the wife, so now when we go out its a race to grab the key first

·
Registered
5 Posts
The tech pack.I would have liked the full reversing camera and parking system, MMI Plus. I don't really regret not having the sunroof. And definitely will miss simple things like vanity lights in the visor mirror and the auto dimming mirror.You don't realise how much you take for granted until ... you realise you don't have it!I did get full nappa leather, electric seats, keyless entry, xenons and the 19" wheels though.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I want a reversing camera but I wanted that in every car I have owned in the last 20 years

1 - 18 of 18 Posts