Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this months What car and what a suprise the Q3 was found inside labled up What car's star car.What car says.....A very complete compact SUV. You wonder at the need for the bigger Q5. The Q3 has an impressively supple ride.and the smart choise of Audi's Q range.Take a look for yourself its good.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've been checking online and have found some mixed reviews, Topgear's (magazine) review was very neutral, most of their focus is on the new Evoque.

As far as I'm aware none of the UK magazines have tested one in the UK yet - more accurate reviews will surface when they do.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yea noticed a mixture - thing is though when I spec'd up an Evoque before it was £15k more expensive than theequivalentQ3.
Another thing I've noticed is people commenting on the looks but if you like Audi then you'll like this. I for one don't like the looks of the BMW X1

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan said:
Yea noticed a mixture - thing is though when I spec'd up an Evoque before it was £15k more expensive than theequivalentQ3.
Another thing I've noticed is people commenting on the looks but if you like Audi then you'll like this. I for one don't like the looks of the BMW X1
BMW X1 Not for me either

1 - 5 of 5 Posts