Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Joined the forum a few weeks ago butdidn't post up just in case my plan to get a Q3 fell through. That plan came a step closer today when I agreed a sale on my VW T5 so I went back to mylocal dealer late afternoon and thrashedout a deal which, though agreed,hasn't been finalised aswe were 45 minutes past closing time and the finance people had long since departed.I'd chosen my spec weeks agobut at the last minute decided to add sports seats and leather soin order to get my budget back on track I dropped a few other options. One of those was the Audi sound system upgrade. To be honest the standard system blew me away when I had my demo and I haven't heard an upgraded system but assumed it was even better. Question is, is the upgrade noticeably different/better or is the standard system good enough? Any feedback before I go back to sign the papers tomorrow afternoon would be greatly appreciated.Cheers, Stu.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Stu, and a very warm welcome

Like you i was blown away with thestandard system, it suits me very well even motorway driving, dose the job just fine.I was i the same boat, do i,don'ti,? ? ? I elected to upgrade my wheels and get the bum n back warmers instead.So glad i did,don'tget me wrongBoseis a great sounding system and people who did tick the box will say it was worth every penny, but having hadBoseseveral time before,couldn'tjustify the price tag as a option at this time......
Hope this helps Stu and once again, a very warm welcome...

·
Super Moderator
6,233 Posts
I second that - the standard system is well good enough, I think. Save the bucketload of dosh for other options. Bum-warmers, foldy mirrors, LED lighting & storage packs, SAT/NAV, Xenons.... all worthwhile.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, order now in.SE Quattro, 140 bhp, Amalfi white, 18" 5 twin spokes, cruise control, tow bar,for mountain bikesnot caravan ;-), milano leather, sports seats, storage pack.Looked at several other manufacturers but Audi quality was a cut above and with some seriously firm negotiating has come in only slightly over budget which was down tome addingsports seats and leather at the last minute. Anyway, well chuffed.The 4 month wait isn't so good and I'll have to get a runabout! They could have done build week 2 but that would have meant getting the car 2 weeks before 14 plate comes out so I delayed it until after.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts