Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,026 Posts
I've just had a prod about on that site and it seems Redstuff is only available for the RSQ3. Us plebs with standard issue Q3s have to make do with Greenstuff or Yellowstuff.

Reactions: PLF

·
Registered
937 Posts
Demoted yet again!

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Would be worth giving EBC a call - when I first wanted F3 RSQ3 Redstuff pads they were not listed - a phone call revealed that it's the same pad as the B9 RS4 in the front and the rear caliper is shared with other Q3s

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Thanks ! I’ll try and call them tomorrow ! 👍🏻
Meanwhile, something I also noticed : every time I start the car, and for maybe a minute or two after I start driving, this “pre-sense” symbol lights up. In white. See in the photo the little logo of a car circled with a dotted circle and a warning sign ?
Do you all have that too ?
Then it goes away. 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thanks ! I’ll try and call them tomorrow ! 👍🏻
Meanwhile, something I also noticed : every time I start the car, and for maybe a minute or two after I start driving, this “pre-sense” symbol lights up. In white. See in the photo the little logo of a car circled with a dotted circle and a warning sign ?
Do you all have that too ?
Then it goes away. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2312
Yes that's normal behaviour what you stated.

Thanks.
Regards,
KJ

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Aaaahhh ok great then ! 😅
Thank you !! 👍🏻

·
Registered
316 Posts
Aaaahhh ok great then ! 😅
Thank you !! 👍🏻
Hi hope your doing well.
Thought should check on with you what's the general feeling with your new Q3 ?
I wonder how you are now comparing the new car with your previous one.

Thanks.

Regards,
KJ

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Hi KJ,
Thank you for checking in.
well....we are LOVING it !!
Honestly, we are at a point where we even take the car and just drive anywhere, just to spend time in it. 😅
It’s very comfortable, I absolutely adore the suspensions. I was afraid the 20in wheels would make it too sensitive to the road bumps etc but it’s not. It’s a delight.
all the extra options that we didn’t need are so amazing. The one we probably appreciate the most now is the heated seats. 😅
And the power ! WOW !
my e-pace was 1.5L, ok, I can’t compare. But with this Q3, I can feel the same sensations as with my previous TT.
in a nutshell : we are SO glad to be back with Audi and such big fans of the Q3 now ! 😍

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi KJ,
Thank you for checking in.
well....we are LOVING it !!
Honestly, we are at a point where we even take the car and just drive anywhere, just to spend time in it. 😅
It’s very comfortable, I absolutely adore the suspensions. I was afraid the 20in wheels would make it too sensitive to the road bumps etc but it’s not. It’s a delight.
all the extra options that we didn’t need are so amazing. The one we probably appreciate the most now is the heated seats. 😅
And the power ! WOW !
my e-pace was 1.5L, ok, I can’t compare. But with this Q3, I can feel the same sensations as with my previous TT.
in a nutshell : we are SO glad to be back with Audi and such big fans of the Q3 now ! 😍
Sweet.
Also not sure if you have tried the adaptive cruise control / stop and go once you are used to of it you are going to love it even more.
The easiest way to use it I have figured out press the button at end of cruise control stalk set the distance in front using middle button and that's it.
Let the Magic begin.
To cancel just push the lever all the way back.

Regards.
KJ

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Yes, I played with the cruise control yesterday, it’s absolutely amazing ! 😍

61 - 70 of 70 Posts