Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please welcome our newest site Sponsor - Euro Car Parts Ltd!
Check out their site:http://www.eurocarparts.com/

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Excellent, and the discount code is?...................

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Mercenary git. You're supposed to go immediately to their website, gaze in awe and wonderment at the dazzling array of automotive goodies offered therein and be grateful for the opportunity kindly and generously provided for you to avail yourself of them.

Eurocarparts, I'm sorry about this - there are some members here who are just beyond control...

....mind you, a discount code would of course be very welcome - and useful to stave off future comments of this nature, now wouldn't it?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Lets hope they last a bit longer than previous sponsors. A lot of threads have gone quiet from Crewe Audi, and i think Josh from Crewe doesn't even come on here anymore.Re the threads......... pre FL S-Line mud flaps and rear light cluster upgrades were 2 I can recall.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Gromit said:
Mercenary git. You're supposed to go immediately to their website, gaze in awe and wonderment at the dazzling array of automotive goodies offered therein and be grateful for the opportunity kindly and generously provided for you to avail yourself of them.
I did go their website Gromit to look for two items which were both out of stock. How can we gaze in awe and perhaps purchase an item or two if they dont have them in stock!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
mickscull said:
Lets hope they last a bit longer than previous sponsors. A lot of threads have gone quiet from Crewe Audi, and i think Josh from Crewe doesn't even come on here anymore.Re the threads......... pre FL S-Line mud flaps and rear light cluster upgrades were 2 I can recall.
Youre right about Crewe Audi. Jasons just disappeared or lost interest. Maybe the effort wasnt worth his time. I asked for the price of an Audi service book and never heard a peep back....

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
You would know about being out of control wouldn't you Gromit?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah, Crewe Audi just using the forum for some free s/h vehicle adverts. I contacted them to buy Hainan Blue touch up, never heard of it was the reply must be a special colour came the reply!!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
enneo said:
Yeah, Crewe Audi just using the forum for some free s/h vehicle adverts.
Is it not the case that 'Sponsors' payto advertise on the forum which in turn allows to owners club to offer us all free membership.Obviously they hope to get some return on their investment.

Cheers Spike

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
That's pretty much it. People tend not to think about the running costs of a site like this - domain hosting fees are static but still need paying, however website hosting is charged on a traffic volume basis, so the more popular the site the higher the charges are. It all needs to be funded somehow and advertising/sponsorship is the obvious way to do it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Shame they do not know the product then!! If they put money in surely they want money out, is that what sales is all about.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts