Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my A3 Cabriolet Wearside Audi two years ago and after falling in love with the Q3 returned to see what deal they could do for me.I got a good part exchange price for my Cab, with AutoGlym Lifeshine treatment offered at no extra cost. They also did a deal on Alloy wheel and body defect repairs at a special discount price if you took the two services which represented a very good saving onthe two deals.The car was delivered 4 weeks ahead of the projected delivery date and looked amazing, the salesman included a full tank of fuel and my wife was presented with a large bunch of flowers - nice touch.The salesman was very good but the guy taking care of the finance was exceptional; taking time to explain all deals available and demonstrating all aspects of the different finance options and products such as the AutoGlym Lifeshine treatments.All in all an excellent customer experience and a dealership I would strongly recommend anyone thinking of buying an Audi to consider.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wes said:
I got a good part exchange price for my Cab, with AutoGlym Lifeshine treatment offered at no extra cost. They also did a deal on Alloy wheel and body defect repairs at a special discount price if you took the two services which represented a very good saving onthe two deals. The salesman included a full tank of fuel and my wife was presented with a large bunch of flowers - nice touch.The salesman was very good but the guy taking care of the finance was exceptional; taking time to explain all deals available and demonstrating all aspects of the different finance options and products such as the AutoGlym Lifeshine treatments.All in all an excellent customer experience and a dealership I would strongly recommend anyone thinking of buying an Audi to consider.
A very similar experience to the one I had at a sister dealership "Newcastle Audi" well worth the 100+ mile round trip to get this level of customer service 5*.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately I needed the assistance of Wearside Audi to rectify a fault the car had with pulling to the left and vibration 75-80 mph.Their back-up service is also excellent.When booking the car in for diagnosis I was offered a courtesy car - without having to ask; everyone I dealt with was very professional; both faults were rectified on the same visit and a full explanation of the problem, the findings and the fix were shown from the computers printouts.The car is feeling very secure and solid on the road - many thanks to Wearside Audi - excellent service.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, very pleased - I forgot to mention they washed and vacuumed the car as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts