Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a minor delay & me forgetting to tell the wife to bring her driving licence, we collected our brand new Q3.

It's very red!

Ok spec.

Q3 SE 2.0 TDI quattro S tronic 177 PS
Misano Red,
Sports seats,
Audi hill-hold assist,
Audi Parking System Plus,
Comfort package,
Door mirrors – auto-dimming on the driver's side, electrically adjustable, folding and heated,
Full paint finish,
Heated front seats,
LED interior light package,
Satellite Navigation system – SD card based,
Spare wheel,
Full tank of fuel.

We also took out Gap insurance, wheel & tyre car, smart repair & life shine. I know people have their own views on their value but after the cost of repairing my Merc I wish I'd taken these out on it.

The wife is over the moon with her purchase.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Love the red - are the windows/roof rails finished in Black?

·
Registered
36 Posts
congrats...looks awesome....

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I'm really liking the red, some daytime pics please

Suits the full colour too, i think some people still thing red will fade over time but my mum had a red polo for 8 years and it looked good as new when she sold it. And as it's my mum it was washed yearly and never really polished/waxed.
I see you have the nerverkerb wheels, believe me i've tried and tested those on many a kerb and the high tyres protect them well

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here you go, only take on my phone so may not be that good.

·
Super Moderator
6,208 Posts
VERY nice looking beast! Good spec. too. I'm normally a bit wary of bright red but that particular shade seems to suit the Q3 SE very nicely.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it was a bit of a sudden thing. We only went to see what we could get & when we were told of the build wait we both thought we'd never get a Q3. The sales manager then came out and said he has a Q3 in Red that a customer had just cancelled, why not go look.

The wife hates red car but reluctantly she agreed.

Came back in the show room and she was beaming!! So a deal was done. Spec was another persons choice but it's alright. I've ran it through the online build configuator thing & we've said about £1000..... Not great but it only took a week to have a Q3!

Still not seen another Q3 yet.... Are they thus rare??

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jules said:
Love the red - are the windows/roof rails finished in Black?
No, it's just dark so look black. They are shinny

·
Super Moderator
6,208 Posts
Down here (Kent) they're proliferating rapidly, but still a comparative rarity. At the rate they're selling this situation will not persist for long!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've still yet to see a red one in the flesh, but if they look as good as they do in the pictures I won't be disappointed when I do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts