Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
s1lang said:
As per the title please :)
Thank you
Hi there. If you are interested I have an unused set of genuine Audi Q3 roof bars (Part No 8U0.071.151) , which I had for my 2014 Q3 and although they also fit the current versions of Q3, I have not used them except for opening the box to have a look. I will be happy to sell them for £120.00 (no offers please) + ParcelForce Express 48 delivery £15.00. Pics herewith (apols as I duplicated first and last pic) and please PM me if you are interested (payment via PayPal):

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM'd :)
oakey46 said:
s1lang said:
As per the title please :)
Thank you
Hi there. If you are interested I have an unused set of genuine Audi Q3 roof bars (Part No 8U0.071.151) , which I had for my 2014 Q3 and although they also fit the current versions of Q3, I have not used them except for opening the box to have a look. I will be happy to sell them for £120.00 (no offers please) + ParcelForce Express 48 delivery £15.00. Pics herewith (apols as I duplicated first and last pic) and please PM me if you are interested (payment via PayPal):

·
Registered
757 Posts
Thanks. I have responded to your PM and sent you a further note re your location.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Re Roof Bars. I've just sent you a further PM in response to yours received today.

·
Registered
757 Posts
For anyone else who may have been interested, the roof bars have now found a new home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts