Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my Audi Q3 through Company Car Scheme - Have to chase the dealer continuously for updates.....also the delivery data hasbeen extended with another week......WhenI enquired about a loan car it was a very defensive NO.....Not their fault which I get. However, I was surprised to get the defensive NO. Suppose it is just unfortunate that I had to deal with this dealership.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
563 Posts
HiIf you have been given a delivery date you are entitled toa loan car, this is taken from the Q3 brochure, page 55.....New car deliver</font></font>Once we've confirmed a delivery date
for your car, we'll keep you informed of
progress. Subject to reasonable notice,
we'll then deliver it to a place of your
choice, whether that's your home or place
of work. In the unlikely event of a delay,
we'll provide a courtesy car to minimise

inconvenience and keep you mobile.</font></font></font>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Swindon Audi have given me Gas guzzling A5 Tfsi coupe Quattro with lots of lovely bits added. Total price £45k! Great fun but waiting fir my q3. I asked the dealership why should I keep with the order as it had taken so long to get my car in. They then said, after my suggestion, they would give me a car until I want mine ready! Can't say fairer than that?
Tim

·
Registered
201 Posts
Same for me, the dealer I've ordered from have given me an A6 S-line, go back and point out the excerpt Del posted Audi GS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts