Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope no one minds but I thought I'd create a waiting room for us poor buggers that are still waiting for our babies to be delivered as there seems to be quite a few of us and we can't really get involved on how lovely things are in Q3 land or advise and explain thingsWe may even have to add a side room for long termers still waiting that is padded and has optional straight jackets

·
Registered
595 Posts
Towels, Chamois & hot Autoglym at the ready.....no C sections allowed

Maybe the odd tea & biscuit (or pint of real ale and crisps)!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thinking about a target on the wall somewhere so we can bang our heads against it rhythmically

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
</font>Seems like I've been waiting for quite sometime for the Q to arrive</font>
</font>

·
Registered
5,413 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
You don't make any bones about iteither Howler!

·
Super Moderator
5,640 Posts

Right, Grumpy - just for that the next round's on you.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Oh yes he does he never stops! How many days till the delivery Howler? ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Howler said:
<font style=": rgb255, 255, 255;">
</font><font style=": rgb255, 255, 255;">Seems like I've been waiting for quite sometime for the Q to arrive</font><font style=": rgb255, 255, 255;">
</font>
Me too but there again I am sat in the waiting room awaiting my second order for one car !!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yorky said:
72 days, 13 hours, 12 minutes and 23 seconds22 seconds21 seconds201918171615

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stevematlock said:
Me too but there again I am sat in the waiting room awaiting my second order for one car !!
Use the wheelychairs and perfect your Q3 engine noises, it's great fun - brooooooooom broooooooooom.I'll send the link so you can insure your chair in case of bumps

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Howler said:
Yorky said:
72 days, 13 hours, 12 minutes and 23 seconds22 seconds21 seconds201918171615
Not that he is counting of course

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I really wish I hadn't asked I really do?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Admit it Yorky - when I eventually get her and I don't have much time online cos I'll actually be exploring the length and breadth ofour bejeweled and sceptered isle and beyond - you'll miss me

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Come on Howler you know if you leave E.Anglia you only get a nose bleed! The one thing you have to say about this forum it is never short of a laugh is it.?????

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Joking aside Yorky - I think it's great, good mix of humour, info, and peoples experience which gives a much truer picture

·
Registered
757 Posts
Dealer told me a few days ago that Q3s now imported from Emden via Port of Tyne (Newcastle upon Tyne for you southern types). There's a car transporter ship on its way this evening but, after so many false alarms, I'm not even thinking my FL might be on it - just a few days now off 4 months from order being placed. The vessel, City of Barcelona, due to ⚓ around 7.00pm 23/1, so not long to see if build tracker updates to show in UK.
Don't know whether dealer was implying ALL Q3s come through N'castle (never thought to ask), but I'd be surprised if that was the case. Perhaps just cars for dealers from Midlands northwards arrive in UK via that port. ?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you want a lift up there Oakey = see if we can spot it.If they change it to docking in Liverpool I'll def go and meet it as it arrives otherwise some scally will have it away

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
As you say Howler a good balance of views and opinions when the input and responses need to be serious they usually are! Then there is me and you!??

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Oakey seems to know more about Q3 transport than Audi do this tracker system is very intresting! I don't think its a great idea you Howler going anywhere near Liverpool they wouldn't understand you nor you them. It wouldn't end well I don't think.?

1 - 20 of 450 Posts