Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all: Q3 owner from Brazil, Sao Paulo. One week old q3, 2013, 2013, Cobalt blue, beige interior, 211cv tfsi, bose, sun roof, 7spd stronic, Quattro. No gps. Tks for creatimg this forum...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome! Nice to know that this forum is getting more international ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Welcome indeed! Your spec. is very similar to mine. I'd love to see some pics - I'd be interested to see how the Cobalt Blue looks with beige interior.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'd also like to see some pic's, it sounds like it will look fantastic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tks all... Will post some pics ASAP. Some more details about it: park assist, LED interior (fantastic), 18 inches wheels, drive select...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Btw: how can I have the specs detail on the bottom of my posts, like tou guys... Tks again for this forum!

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Dead easy - go to the Member Control Panel at the top left of this page, select Edit Profile, then scroll down to the section called Signature. Type your spec. in the panel provided for the signature, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Update Profile.

Job done!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Piece of cake! Tks for that...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Can you post some pics? I'd love to see the colour combo as it's what I have on order - see below!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts