Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone please help How to unlock VIM in my 2018 Q3. I have both VCDS latest and VCP 5.5.1(cracked), I checked ZDC files of VCP but it doesn't have one specifically for Q3. One for A1 RMC VIM is available, can someone confirm that A1 RMC is compatible with Q3 ? Any one here can help to activate VIM through VCDS?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Hi can anyone please help How to unlock VIM in my 2018 Q3. I have both VCDS latest and VCP 5.5.1(cracked), I checked ZDC files of VCP but it doesn't have one specifically for Q3. One for A1 RMC VIM is available, can someone confirm that A1 RMC is compatible with Q3 ? Any one here can help to activate VIM through VCDS?
You can do it with an OBD11 device...

·
Registered
393 Posts
You can first introduce yourself on New Member area, as every member have already done.. :tango_face_wink:

That's how forums work, it's not right to register only to ask a question, get your answer, because that way I think you will not get your answer sometimes :tango_face_wink:

Hope you understand!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can first introduce yourself on New Member area, as every member have already done.. :tango_face_wink:

That's how forums work, it's not right to register only to ask a question, get your answer, because that way I think you will not get your answer sometimes :tango_face_wink:

Hope you understand!
Thanks
Done with introduction :tango_face_smile:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Regarding VIM, I managed to unlock it using Vag Com Pro.

Just follow tutorial available on youtube for VCP VIM unlock and use Audi A1 RMC ZDC file , It will work on Audi Q3 too. Atleast worked on mine Q3.

Thanks again

·
Registered
393 Posts
Regarding VIM, I managed to unlock it using Vag Com Pro.

Just follow tutorial available on youtube for VCP VIM unlock and use Audi A1 RMC ZDC file , It will work on Audi Q3 too. Atleast worked on mine Q3.

Thanks again
I would have told you that it works with A1 ZDC, if you have introduced yourself earlier. So...welcome to the forum! :tango_face_grin:

I have already done it last year on many Q3's with A1 ZDC

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would have told you that it works with A1 ZDC, if you have introduced yourself earlier. So...welcome to the forum! :tango_face_grin:

I have already done it last year on many Q3's with A1 ZDC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts