Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Loving the car - but yesterday while I was on the m way I got a strange vibration in the drivers footwell that made my left foot vibrate on the footrest. I thought it was the road surface but it is still doing it this morning. It is one of those that even when you stop driving you can feel your foot tingle.

Has anyone else felt this ... it is a bit off putting

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update on the vibration - still doing it now.. dealer has looked at it today and booked in for monday - could be wheel or drive train alignment or something. glad when it is sorted as it is like having restless legs all the time.

·
Registered
563 Posts
That doesn't sound good, mine is back in dealertoday for buzzing/vibration rear off side door panel, creaking seats and wheel vibration at motorway speeds.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Got my car back, both front wheels have been re-balanced and the buzzing/vibration from the rear door seems to have been cured.

·
Registered
14 Posts
There seems to be spate of rattles/vibrations developing, which is probably to be expected early on in a new model. I have just got mine back from Harrogate Audi (take note Vern!) after nearly 3 days to try and locate a low speed(<10mph) knocking over rough road suface. Result is no solution found but Audi UK Eng are aware and state it is a 'characteristic' of the car and will probably follow up with a mod. in the future. Not a deal-breaker but annoying at times. Car fineotherwise.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Geoff said:
There seems to be spate of rattles/vibrations developing, which is probably to be expected early on in a new model. I have just got mine back from Harrogate Audi (take note Vern!) after nearly 3 days to try and locate a low speed(<10mph) knocking over rough road suface. Result is no solution found but Audi UK Eng are aware and state it is a 'characteristic' of the car and will probably follow up with a mod. in the future. Not a deal-breaker but annoying at times. Car fineotherwise.
Hi GeoffI think a few teething problems are to be expected with a brand new model but the Q3 does appear to be having more than it's fairshare, my problems have been overseen by an Audi Customer Relations Manager who made contact with me because of this forum so hopefully things will get back to the production line and be rectified.BTW I like your car spec signature I think I've seen that before somewhere

Edited by: Del

1 - 6 of 6 Posts