Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
Having got a new job with company car I have decided to sell the Q3 and therefore I have the following for sale.

Set of winter tyres and alloys, new in Jan 13 and only covered 1400 miles. The tyres are GT Snow Grabber 215/60/17/H fitted to Dezent RE alloys, the alloys are in good condition not damaged or kerbed they come with Audi centre caps. £550 ono. I used these as a replacement for standard 18 ins and are correct size that Audi specify. You can check out reviews and design online, the tyre manufacturers are part of Continental tyres from memory. SOLD

Bootliner for non spare wheel version, not Audi but excellent quality see my previous posts. £20 SOLD

Genuine unused Audi space saver spare wheel and boot moulding, but not the boot floor. £150 reduced to £120

Full set of Audi rubber mats, front used but in excellent condition, rears still in original packaging £35 reduced to £25 SOLD

Set of metal dsg pedals good condition £25 SOLD

All above plus p&p at appropriate rate but would prefer items to be collected especially wheels and tyres.

Please pm me if anyone is interested or wants further info. Payment is cash on collection or via Paypal if by post.
Thank you
DaveEdited by: DBQ3

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi DBQ3

I would be very, very interested in the snow tyres & wheels, having been quoted €1250 or so in Germany for a set. My Q3 order will have 17" wheels and will be delivered hopefully in about 3/4 weeks. Will your wheels fit OK?

I am in Germany at present and back in the UK middle of next week so could collect in the Midlands. As you can see from below, my Q3 has not yet arrived but when it does I will need those winter wheels for immediate trips across Europe.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi twoaudis
Thank for your reply, if you check the Audi web site they are the exact same size that they quote for winter wheels and tyres, if you are definitely interested I will take back with me to midlands and they will be available from Monday. I do have pictures but not on iPad that I'm using.
ThanksEdited by: DBQ3

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes - I would like them. Can you email me some photos or post them on the forum?

Can collect 25th Oct onwards.

Edited by: twoaudis

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update space saver spare wheel and rubber mats reduced.Edited by: DBQ3

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi
The mats and pedals are still available, the pedals will include a metal footrest cover.
Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just like to say thank you to twoaudis and que777 for buying items from me, just space saver available now.
Cheers DBQ3

·
Registered
234 Posts
Pleasure doing business with you, DBQ3!

Still waiting for my Q3 .... B200cdi sold this morning. Now down to oneaudi!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi
They are sold as per my post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts