Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new to this site - I do not yet own a Q3 and am debating purchasing a used one. I have had great difficulty with car choice - on the birth of my baby went from a Boxster to a 3 Series and 3 series has been stolen so need a new car quickly and the Q3 is all I can see which I like the look of and is practical! :0)

So...for choice of Q3 I am getting very confused! I wanted an S-Line but not sure I like the part-leather....have seen a couple of SE's which have full leather but should I go S-Line to retain best value and most gadgets?

Would appreciate any thoughts on the "must have" options...

Also Audi main dealers seem unwilling to negotiate AT ALL (it will be a cash sale) - is this the usual experience or should I push?

Thank you all....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hiya, best looks and resale values will be with an s-line. U can get it with full leather too, as long as u line black leather!
Also I've had my Q3 just over a week and managed to get a brand new one, within a week of my 1st visit to the dealer and 4k off the price. What part of the country ru based?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Also must have options in my opinion are- metallic, white, grey or black. Privacy glass, 19 inch alloys, light pack and comfort pack and heated seats if u get leather. Oh yeah and a diesel will hold its value better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's helpful thanks v much. That's great to get a new one so quickly. To be honest I was thinking used as I need a car quickly and thought new may be too expensive. I am in the Midlands .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tbh a new one is cheaper than a used one. I only paid 29ish k for my new, top of the range 177tdi sline auto. U can't find a used one for less. Audi is doing big promotions on new cars at the mo. I got mine from tonbridge which s part of the inchcape group, there maybe one near u?
http://www.inchcapeaudi.co.uk/

·
Registered
137 Posts
I also looked at used versus new, and came to new as a much better deal. I picked up the showroom model - I only had to wait three weeks, and that was only because Audi had reached its new reg quota for the end of the year. otherwise could have had it the next day. I bought it on PCP, with max deposit, which works out way less APR than used can offer. I only got 3.5% off though

·
Registered
137 Posts
BTW, I'm sorry about your BMW, rotten thing to happen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks - I may have another chat with the Dealer about new cars as they are totally unwilling to budge on the used ones!

Its made me move from BMW - apparently loads are getting stolen at the moment!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Mummy and meI got a brand new one from Stafford Audi within a week, with a few extras and a big discount ask for Leigh Jarvis good guy to deal with as was the whole experience. They have a number of white S Lines available good luck

·
Registered
485 Posts
If you don't manage to source a new Q3 and buy a used S-line make sure that you take it for a drive and check out that it does not suffer from the vibration issues mentioned on previous posts.

I always wonder why nearly new cars are on the forecourt, especially ones as good as the Q3. No doubt most are genuine reasons, but you don't want the one that was wasn't.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts