Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my Q3 handbook it says "for recommended tyre pressures refer to the label fixed to the driver's side B-frame" or words to that effect. It ain't there! Or anywhere else.

Does anyone have a photo of the offending label?</font></font>

·
Registered
518 Posts
Check inside fuel filler flap

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi. The tyre pressure label on mine is on the drivers door just below the lock, opposite the B frame. If that's any help.

·
Registered
275 Posts
33 psi for 3 passengers
36 psi for 5

Label is on door in my car

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MrFreeze - Brilliant! Thanks a lot. It's completely missing on my Q3. Guess the little Spanish label sticking guy was on siesta when my car passed his work station ....

Edited by: twoaudis

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Super Moderator
6,060 Posts
That's interesting - I believe there's some euro regulation or other that stipulates a sticker must be present and easily visible giving all tyre pressure combinations.

I suggest you get your dealer to source and fit one for you under warranty (I kid you not!) to ensure you don't fall foul of the Department of Automotive Eurobollocks.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You would expect PDI to pick it up. PDI says Audi? What's that? Our cars are made properly so we don't need a PDI

Oddly, the passenger airbag warning sticker IS present, on the passenger side B-frame.

Edited by: twoaudis

·
Registered
155 Posts
On my previous car, an A3 it was missing from the filler flap, I asked the dealer for it and it was replaced, if it is not on your drivers door contact your dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts