Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello one and all - I've been hanging around and absorbing snippets of info from all and sundry for a short while, but can now announce my membership as a fully fledged owner instead - the car being prepped this coming week and promised to be in my hands by next weekend.
Of a similar mind as Gromit - inasmuch as I had my sixtieth birthday many years ago - I'd like to think that in time, and with further knowledge of the Q3, I may be able to contribute to this Forum as an enthusiastic owner.
Thank you for your patience reading this - I will post pics, specs and any other snippets which I come across, in the next week or so.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi erisaman and welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing photos when you take delivery.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
erisaman said:
...Of a similar mind as Gromit...
You have my deepest sympathies.

Welcome to the forum - there aren't many of us left.
I look forward to seeing your spec and photos when you get your hands on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you folks - looking forward to the next rung on the ladder towards full ownership

·
Registered
76 Posts
Is this the same erisaman who used to have an Astra Twintop, Volvo C70 and A3's? If so its a small world especially in owners forums

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DBQ3 said:
Is this the same erisaman who used to have an Astra Twintop, Volvo C70 and A3's? If so its a small world especially in owners forums
You are so right - well spotted - yes, I've been 'about a bit' in my time
Looking forward to this new purchase, possibly my last real motor and one that will, hopefully, see me well into my dotage.
Good to hear from you - as you say, it's a small world - and thanks for remembering.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you once had me measure the Astra with its top opened in various positions to see what the clearance would be in your garage!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello again - sorry for delay in responding, we've been away for a few days.
I remember the dilemma at that time - which you answered for me. I have a sun-roof specified for the Q3 so I won't have clearance problems with that. I should have been collecting the car today but my tax disc (personal plate) hasn't arrived - all on hold now until Monday at the earliest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts