Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

161 - 180 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Likewise, if you see something in the Leeds ish area I can go along, look at it and take some pics. Anyway, you could do with a trip to Yorkshire civilisation.

Reactions: DavidS

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
Thanks for the offers guys. Appreciated and may well be taken up on if something crops up.
Other than being born impatient, I am not in a mega rush so prepared to wait for the right car.

One thing to disappoint you John, it reinforced that the pano roof is not at all necessary so may help my search, not that I was specifically looking anyway.

·
Super Moderator
2,898 Posts
There are a couple of Ascari Blue Performance models just over the top of budget - Ascari is a soft soapy blue until the sun hits it... both a doable range from here.

·
Super Moderator
2,898 Posts
Pano...I'll get over it David - eventually!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Pano...... the answer to all ills.

·
Super Moderator
2,898 Posts
Not being hard over on a Pano roof will widen David's choice a bit. I see Worcester Audi have an Ascari Blue Performance/black pack, all the right options but no pano roof....they want silly money for it. I paid less than that for a 2016 in 2019 with 15k on the clock.

·
Registered
2016 RSQ3 Exclusive Java green.
381 Posts
Just caught up with this!
Gutted but also glad for you for being in sound mind to walk away from it in all the excitement.
As for Pano roof..............as Jeremy Clarkson said.....your allowed to be wrong haha.
The search goes on!

Reactions: RSQ3John and DavidS

·
Registered
158 Posts
So sorry it was a waste of your time David,bloody annoying when cars are not as described,though I’m often amazed just what condition cars are presented in for sale. I think Gromit summed up so well what a lot of car salesmen are like. As you say,the search goes on,hopefully not for much longer 🤞🏻

·
Registered
381 Posts
Bradford Audi have a nicely spec"d pan roof with a sepang RSQ3 attached to it!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
I couldn’t find it but Bradford is light years from here. :(

·
Registered
381 Posts
Audi RS Q3

It's about 3 miles from me.
I know it's out of your travel zone but its relevant to what's available at your price point etc.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
Ooooh! Thanks.
That didn’t come up on my search.
Ticks pretty much every box.
I might enquire tomorrow. I wonder if they will meet half way at another of their dealerships?

·
Registered
381 Posts
If it helps I don't mind having a close up look.
I'm guessing it's either not in yet or kept around the back because I've been past everyday and I'd definitely have noticed it.
They are a sytner dealer like all the Audi dealers around here, I've no idea how far south they stretch though

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
Thanks. I’ll definitely call them tomorrow as they come down to West London.

·
Super Moderator
2,898 Posts
I bought my 2016 Performance from West London Audi - that was Sytner group too.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm Manchester area if you spot one you like and need some pics or more info David... Are you sure you don't want a Pano roof... It saves on fuel not running the a/c and the noise when you boot her is an added bonus.... been lovely the past couple of weeks with this weather ;)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 · (Edited)
Thanks for all your kind offers guys.

Having slept on it, it would be crazy to assume they would drag a car halfway down the country when they have barely tried selling it locally.

I know that, if you don’t ask you don’t get but that’s bit daft when you see how much they charge for delivery when you have actually bought it.

Living in the south east is a real time/distance killer as everywhere is a long way. I have to take a sensible balance.

I have sent them an enquiry from the Car Locator. Not holding my breath though.

·
Super Moderator
2,898 Posts
Most dealers performance metrics are unit sale based one number for new and one number for used. They'd find a way of delivering the car David.

Reactions: TheJam and DavidS

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't forget they do click & collect from a local Sytner dealer for £99. You'd just need someone to check the car for you if you're happy with that.

161 - 180 of 280 Posts