Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blame you guys for all your positive reviews! I'm going for a test drive at Listers Birmingham on Monday. Advice please.

I'm thinking of going for a 2.0 (177) tdi manual Quattro S Line with comfort and technology packs, heated seats, tyre pressure monitoring, electric/foldable mirrors, and nappa leather, and probably in Misano red.

So, what price? The total is about £35100 otr

The dealer contribution of £1250 has been withdrawn. Orange wheels says a saving of £2680 and the What Car target price is about £1700 less than the Audi otr price

I have no part exchange.

I'm of the view to go for an otr price of £32500. Based on your experience is that realistic?

Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered last week and didn't get the Audi contribution, but I got £1600 dealer discount and low rate pcp

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
Hi Eddie,

I'd say go in armed with the figures you've just mentioned and tell them you're ready to sign an order there and then for £32,000.00. They'll probably go into a huddle, consult their navels and offer something closer to £33K but if you dig your heels in you'll probably be able to settle somewhere between the two.

If they offer finance, consider it even though you may not need it - there is often a "contribution" from Audi Finance that might bridge the gap, and you can always pay the whole amount off at any time after 3 months. It's what I did.

Good luck and be firm - remember to smile as you dig your heels in, the worst they can do is say no.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Eddie,

Take a look at

http://www.drivethedeal.com/

If you don't fancy going with them use the quote as a bargaining chip with your dealer.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Eddie
I got 9% off my 177 manual from Inchcape, before you visit Listers give the country leading Car broker Carfile a ring, my daughter bought a Golf through them and their VW dealer contact was Listers Nuneaton, so the chances are that Listers Audi are their Audi agent. They are very competitive and the transaction is done solely with the dealership.
http://www.carfile.net/

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PRT said:
Hi Eddie
I got 9% off my 177 manual from Inchcape, before you visit Listers give the country leading Car broker Carfile a ring, my daughter bought a Golf through them and their VW dealer contact was Listers Nuneaton, so the chances are that Listers Audi are their Audi agent. They are very competitive and the transaction is done solely with the dealership.
http://www.carfile.net/
Thanks, PRT. I got 9% too after a little haggling. Your guide % was really helpful as was a drivethedeal otr quote. Q3 now ordered. I'll post the spec on the order forum.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Eddie
Glad I could be of help, This Forum isinvaluable, it provided me with the evidence to obtain a sizeable discount and its great to pass on the info to others.
Well done !
Paul

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
Nice job! I think Audi dealer salespeeps hate drivethedeal.com - I used their quote as a negotiating tool as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts