Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if we could get some stats on what engines that have been selected here. Looks to me that almost everyone went with the TDI?
I ordered the TFSI 2.0 (177 or is it 170?)

·
Registered
113 Posts
That would be the 170, i've ordered the 177 TDI.

·
Registered
111 Posts
TFSI 170 here too. I will never have a diesel.

·
Registered
34 Posts
TFSI here to. Have only had one diesel that was my last car an A4. Very good car but did not do the mileage to test the diesel consumption. I've gone back to the petrol.

·
Registered
111 Posts
TFSI 170 here too. I considered diesel but decided to stay with petrol as I only do low mileage and fairly short runs and was concerned about encountering problems with the DPF.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Mine is 2.0 TFSI 211 PS. TDI is not available in Japan.Edited by: pekX2to

·
Registered
613 Posts
Been a Diesel convert for a few years now - so went for the 140hp this time.
It's a bit annoying about the price of diesel v petrol these days, but doing 20-30k miles per year, and long runs easily bringing 60+ mpg, it wasn't a difficult choice!<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">
Had a Petrol hire car for about a month earlier this year, and although I liked the cheaper fuel, I certainly got to spend more time at the pumps!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ordered the SE TDI (177) Quattro
Loved my Diesel A3 and my research suggests that the Diesel holds its price far better than the Petrol.So residual values are greater and so is MPG!
Hope to get it in a fortnight's time...... Been a LONG wait!
Edited by: stevieboy49

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've had my SE TDI Quattro for 2 months and just clocked 2 thousand miles. Fuel consumption is currently 46.8, which is not far off the offical figures. Once the engine loosens up,I expect a bit better.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi everyone, great news at last my car will be ready for collection next week.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I bet the next wek sems to last for ever , stillim sure you will find the wait was worth it

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes I hope it was Daytona, also I mentioned to the manager about the long wait and other Audi showrooms had offered an incentive for the inconvenience and to my amazement they offered me a much better price on my part exchange, which resumed my faith in Audi.
Cheers Gordon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts