Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my original delivery date of 27th September was delayed till the 2nd of Oct , I got all set for that and then was told that there's a delay in transport and it would be the 23rd of October, today I phoned and they don't know! That's what happens when its a lease deal and they really don't care . I ordered on the 20th of June .
Poor

·
Registered
10 Posts
I feel your pain, mine was ordered 16th June and on the audi tracker it's set to be built 30th October but they brought it forward so now due to be built 23rd!

The tracker has stopped working for me so I can't see build date now but it's still on order received!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got news today , 18th of Oct ! happy with that but wont hold my breath .

·
Registered
147 Posts
It'll be worth the wait. Must have been lucky as mine seemed to fly through. I know that orders will be stopping some time soon to allow for changes with the new Q3. Usually close orders for 6 months apparently

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am like a kid , cant wait . Not seen much of the new Q3 but sure that also will be worth the wait, I'm happy with what I've got coming however and wont have any jealousy pangs . (Yet)

·
Registered
462 Posts
My Q3 is delayed and on further investigation it was to do with general strikes in Catalonia due to the declaration of UDI. I understand it is now in the UK but it can take between 7 and 10 days to get to the dealer. Then the dealer has to schedule a PDI which takes between 2 and 3 hours. There are plenty of opportunities for things to go wrong. Fortunately my dealer has loaned me a Q3 until mine arrives.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Well at least they are not blaming Brexit this time

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good news ! I got mine yesterday , making excuses to drive places now !

·
Registered
462 Posts
My Q3 is at the dealer and I collect it 11am Monday. I've waited so long that I thought it was a myth.

·
Registered
462 Posts
19 hours to go. Will I sleep or will I have to raid the drugs cabinet.

·
Super Moderator
5,640 Posts
Try counting Q3s...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I stopped watching and phoning in the end ! Was worth the seemingly never ending wait,Very pleased and totally better than I dared imagine .

·
Registered
462 Posts
14 hours to go. i won't speed going to Wakefield Audi

1 - 16 of 16 Posts