Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I fancy one of these but can’t seem to find them anywhere for sale. Aliexpress do the small and shallow ones but wanted full sized one.
Does anyone have any knowledge about them?
I’m guessing they’re obsolete but thought I’d ask.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Spike, saw these too but once I saw this photo I was sold 😬
Looks much smarter than the silver topped one IMO

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Any chance of identifying the car model and year from the picture.If so, there would be a chance of finding the part number to help the search

Cheers Spike

·
Registered
57 Posts
Any chance of identifying the car model and year from the picture.If so, there would be a chance of finding the part number to help the search

Cheers Spike
It looks quite like an F3 Q3 to me.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Deffo a LHD F3 Q3
Suggestions of them being obsolete in your first post had me thinking they were from something a lot older.
Now we know the model, perhaps a note to the very helpful Tom Fox at Crewe Audi may confirm their availability
His email is - t.fox@creweaudi.co.uk

Cheers Spike

Reactions: Dann

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Suggestions of them being obsolete in your first post had me thinking they were from something a lot older.
Now we know the model, perhaps a note to the very helpful Tom Fox at Crewe Audi may confirm their availability
His email is - t.fox@creweaudi.co.uk

Cheers Spike
Great idea Batman!
I’ll ping him an email and update the thread in case anyone else is interested. Thanks

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Price is what I expected - and what you pay for a work of art.
You obviously have an eye for detail. As it's something you will notice, and smile, every time you get in the car, you'll get your moneys worth.
I fitted a s/h flat bottom steering wheel a while ago and it had the silver stitching option. Then could not resist buying a new s.tronic gear lever gaiter purely for matching silver stitching.

Cheers Spike.

Great detective work by Tom Fox from Crewe Audi by the way

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It’s a slippery slope my friend, I’ve a list of mods planned and don’t even have a build date yet 😆

Yes, agree, Tom’s a good guy. Saw his name on a few threads now so clearly respected. He was happy for me to add his price to the forum too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts