Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,I own a 2013 luxury 211hp tfsi Q3. Bought it a year and a half ago. A friend of mine bought exactly the same versión.Both of us have the same cocern. We find the car extremely responsive going staight, but have this feeling of unstability when going into turns, more significantly at higher speeds but always slower than 100 km/h (60 mph).In one ocasión the back of the car started shaking from side to side until it recovered the straight way (probably the traction control went on)I took the car to have it checked at the service but was told that everything was fine, and the I should probably slow down or be less aggresive when driving.I live in Monterrey, Mexico where the roads are more slippery tan the average, that could help to this fact.I just wanted to know if any of you is having the same feeling, or could give me any tips, comments, or suggestions.Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
No such trouble here mate over 8000 miles covered but mine is an auto box, diesel with 4 wheel drive

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
No problems here either - just racked up 8000 miles without any stability issues whatever. If anything it is more stable than previous cars (Jaguar, SAAB etc.) and really holds the road well.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've had plenty of stability issues, but these usually come on after I have been on the wine. The Q3 is just fine.

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Giggles and high-fives SamoanJoe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts