Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today in Telford at 4pm Caribou Brown heading towards M54 from Donnington, I think it was an SE anyone on here?
Edited by: DBQ3

·
Registered
613 Posts
Not I !

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Certain it wasn't me as i'm in a courtesy vw polo while it's getting fixed

The polo actually has heavier steering and i've left the lights on about a dozen times, strange how you get used to all the gadgets

·
Registered
613 Posts
On a drive to Lincoln today, saw a Transporter with 5 x Q3 on it, heading South - 3 White and 2 Black...
Audi seriously needs some new colour choices!

·
Super Moderator
1,716 Posts
Why? These are some of the most ordered colours. People like them and do not order them because they haven't enough choice. And, did you try the Audi Exclusive colours yet? Plenty to chose

·
Registered
613 Posts
Exclusive colours... Lol exclusive because of cost!

I still think they should have some Blues and Greens - and Audi do a really nice Red too (the RS Q3 on this site's opening page is gorgeous!) - I'm sure that would win a few buyers over...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Jules said:
On a drive to Lincoln today, saw a Transporter with 5 x Q3 on it, heading South - 3 White and 2 Black...
Audi seriously needs some new colour choices!
Well I've ordered Orange, just to be diffrent without paying out for the expensive colur options. Sorry for those that have them but I just didnt fancy the drab (IMHO) silvers, greys, black and white !!. Even the salesman said are you sure you want Orange!!!!. Oh yes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts