Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today in Telford at 4pm Caribou Brown heading towards M54 from Donnington, I think it was an SE anyone on here?
Edited by: DBQ3

·
Registered
613 Posts
Not I !

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Certain it wasn't me as i'm in a courtesy vw polo while it's getting fixed

The polo actually has heavier steering and i've left the lights on about a dozen times, strange how you get used to all the gadgets

·
Registered
613 Posts
On a drive to Lincoln today, saw a Transporter with 5 x Q3 on it, heading South - 3 White and 2 Black...
Audi seriously needs some new colour choices!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Exclusive colours... Lol exclusive because of cost!

I still think they should have some Blues and Greens - and Audi do a really nice Red too (the RS Q3 on this site's opening page is gorgeous!) - I'm sure that would win a few buyers over...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Jules said:
On a drive to Lincoln today, saw a Transporter with 5 x Q3 on it, heading South - 3 White and 2 Black...
Audi seriously needs some new colour choices!
Well I've ordered Orange, just to be diffrent without paying out for the expensive colur options. Sorry for those that have them but I just didnt fancy the drab (IMHO) silvers, greys, black and white !!. Even the salesman said are you sure you want Orange!!!!. Oh yes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.