Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my first time on the forum i made a mistake with myspeck over the steering wheel a pop up said changing steering wheelfor s tronic and silly me thoughtit meant for theround centre 3 spoke wheel my dealerhas said he can't alter it now as they are going to start building it soon but i have not got a build date if building has not startedwhy the problem of changing it?is this what Audi do to all there customers it might just be a steering wheel to them but it's my life savings to me,has anyone else had simular problems anyone got any advice or must i just live with it? cheers.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had a similar problem 2 yrs ago when ordering my A3 dealer said it was too late to add / change spec SO i phoned audi uk explained what i wanted , they said they would get back in touch with me and 2 hrs later they called to say they had changed my spec and informed the dealer of the new spec . I did not have a build date at the time of change .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your help appreciate it glad to have this owners club it does help to talk about problems.

·
Registered
264 Posts
glad to be of help , as you say its better to debate some things and maybe learn something or tell some one something #ps welcome to the site

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both my dealer and audi uk said they would not and could not alter the speck evan though it had not yet gone into production so a warning to all q3 buyers to get it right first time as audi are not prepared to go out of there way to help you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts