Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was playing with the MMI last night and found a menu to update the software via USB or SD card.
Does anyone know what the latest version of the MMI is and where you can look for updates?

·
Registered
613 Posts
My car was serviced In March, and some software updates (and the Sat Nav updates) were applied - I'll make a note to check the versions I have installed on the way home!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Errrr.... what menu was that under again....?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll check when I go out later. But I think it is car then mmi setting and software update

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Press the menu button
Setup mmi
Version information (bottom of the list)

Mine is

RMC_EU_P12321
Bluetooth 3.24.9

My car was build week 22 or 24

·
Registered
613 Posts
OK - I'll check mine when the wife brings it back from work.... Having nicked it again...!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Found it!!

Media version: HN+R_EU_AU_K0612_8

Nav. database version: 8R0060884AH ECE 5. 13.8

This is for the "Full-fat" Technology Pack Sat-Nav (not the SD one) with the 2013 Sat Nav mapping data installed....

Hope this makes sense?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone with the latest Q3 able to post their media version?

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Jules said:
Found it!!

Media version: HN+R_EU_AU_K0612_8

Nav. database version: 8R0060884AH ECE 5. 13.8

This is for the "Full-fat" Technology Pack Sat-Nav (not the SD one) with the 2013 Sat Nav mapping data installed....

Hope this makes sense?
Wierdly I noticed yesterday my Q3 ('15MY HDD Tech Pack) Sat Nav is not picking up on the fact that in our town we are having some huge road works (December until April) with a main road being completely closed, I noticed this as I took the Porker for a quick run and the Sat Nag in that although being three years older has picked up on the closed roads with a series of red crosses, just like I used to get on my Merc.......I am surprised as I had imagined the Audi and Porsche would use the same (basically) Sat Nag supplier, as it certainly looks like the generic button layout in some VW vehicles on the Radio/Sat unit.
I think I might check my HDD system is on all the correct settings......picks up road blockages perfectly enough but not this semi permanent road closure....hmmm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts