Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
With the winter weather now established and the car now getting very dirty I purchased a snow foam lance for my pressure washer. It has proved to be a good buy and does a good job of removing most of the dirt and grime. I also use ULTIMATE Snow Foam which is very gentle on paintwork and won't strip wax, polish etc.
Try link below for details
http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/ultimate-snow-foam/nilfisk-ultimate-snow-foam-and-lance-kit.aspx

·
Registered
485 Posts
I also use a snow foam lance and snow foam.

Before I apply it, I spray the car wheels with Bilberry juice wheel cleaner, power wash them off and then attach the snow foam lance and snow foam the car. The wheels come really clean with the Bilberry juice.

Still getting used to getting the lance set right to achieve a thick foam, even after 12 months use!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi SETIG,
Where do you get the Bilberry juice?

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks SETIG,
I will be ordering this week.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Let me know what you think of the Bilberry juice. I have directed a few people towards it and the comments are very positive. It does need the pressure washer to shift the dirt though. I also spray the tyres and although I do not spray them directly with the power washer, you can see the brake dust wash off from the over spray.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts