Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give mea step-by-step guide on how to shuffle a playlist using the sound system?I can't work it out using the manual. It says to select a folder the select 'repeat' then 'shuffle' in the functions menu, but whenever I do this it just repeats the same song over and over. It's driving me crackers!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Part of the problem is that the functions in the MMI refer to the term mix and not shuffle. Even when it's set correctly, quite often my car will start up playing the tracks in alphabetical order. Other times I can start the car and the music starts from where it left off. The kids and I have bets on what it's going to do.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Agree with Dave above. 'Mix' is the option to go for but my Q3 seems to make it's own decision on whether to start from where it last finished or go back to the start. Playful scamp that it is. :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: The good news isI have actually got it to shuffle my I-pod correctly. The bad news is I don't know what I did to make it happen! I'llhave towait until it defaults back to its standard settings then I'll have to go fiddle with it again!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Samoanjoe said:
Update: The good news isI have actually got it to shuffle my I-pod correctly. The bad news is I don't know what I did to make it happen! I'llhave towait until it defaults back to its standard settings then I'll have to go fiddle with it again!
Enjoy it while it lasts. Mine typically will shuffle for maybe five or six start ups if Im lucky. then it reverts back to playing the first track in alphabetical order! I dont use play lists, just have it set to run through all track on shuffle. perhaps thats my problem. tried different ipods, same results.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have finally discovered how to 'select' what I want to shuffle. Whether it is a playlist or album or whatever, you just have to use the selection button (the one you use to scroll through the options) and 'double click' on your selection like you would with a computer mouse. This double push of the button in quick succession the brings up the folder icon on the top of the screen to confirm your selection.It's easy once you know how!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts