Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I picked up my Q3 last weekend and love it. I live in Essex. I have a real Newbe question. In the Hand Book it says you can change the Digital Speed in the DIS to she the Time and Total mileage instead. I would much appreciate it if someone could help me with this.
Cheers,
Martin

·
Registered
44 Posts
LH side of Steering wheel...press the menu list button...DIS will show listing with Digital Speedo highlighted...use the scroll bitton to move highlight up to Computer and press....will now display time/mpg etc.PS... I have had my Q3 for 7 months and am still finding new things!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike, I'll take a look when I leave work later. It would be really handy if there was a User Handbook available in pdf but ive searched everywhere.
Regards,
Martin

·
Registered
563 Posts
Martin_E said:
Thanks Mike, I'll take a look when I leave work later. It would be really handy if there was a User Handbook available in pdf but ive searched everywhere.
Regards,
Martin
I've searched everywhere for this with no luck.I have heard that other Audis supplied with the tech pack can read the manual via the MMI because it is on the disc that comes with the car.Mike I see you have the tech pack, can you do this ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Del, yes the manual is available thru the MMI so it must be stored on the hard drive. It is specifically called the Onboard Manual. I also got a CD with the car handbook that has the same manual that showes up when loaded into the CD/DVD drive slot. The disc is dated 11/2011 and has the ref 123.565.8UD.88Regards

·
Registered
140 Posts
Now if I'd have known that you got an electronic copy of the manual in the tech pack I may have gone for it. Unless of course I'm the only one without a CD manual without the tech pack.

·
Registered
563 Posts
MikeIf you wouldn't mind could you put the disc into a computer and see if you can read the handbook there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
tried the disc in laptop and it does not open up automatically as it does in MMI...can see some files but they don't open on my computer other than one which carries the date and ref numberI quoted previously....assume it must need some specific software/program to operate

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, Thanks for all of the informative responses above. The button on the left hand side of the steering wheel was the correct one to replace the digital speedo with the Time and Total Mileage. Thanks once again.
Martin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts