Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the number of new cars expected to be delivered in September, I though it would be useful to start this thread so that pictures and comments are kept in one place.

So all those arrivals on the 1st, be the first to get your pictures up. I am not taking delivery of mine until the 7th, but will post some pictures then.

·
Registered
264 Posts
lets hope the weather stays nice for all those picking their new cars up from tomorrow

·
Registered
23 Posts
all,

make sure you drive them on a decent road up toand beyond 80 MPH if possible to check for vibration especially if 18 and 19 inch alloys have been optioned.!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I shall be picking mine up on the 5th,from Lincolnshire.Then driving back to Worcestershire.Thats about 140 miles,with lots of motorway.So will hopefully get up to the dredded 80mph.Must admit,beginning to get a bit paranoid with all this talk of the shakes!!Hope Audi found a fix before mine was built at the end of July.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Only 13 hrs 32 mins untill i pick her up, but i'm not counting. Honest!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm picking mine up late morning, I will see if I can take it out for a quick drive beforehand, good reminder, thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Picking mine up at 8.30am with breakfast included!

Will post photos here, soon as I can

·
Registered
264 Posts
Tyneman1008 said:
Picking mine up at 8.30am with breakfast included!

Will post photos here, soon as I can
think i would take the breakfast in a doggy bag and just drive my new car

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pick-up went today went as planned this morning and I have been driving it ever since.

Bluetooth phone, Sat Nav all fine; struggling a bit with the Parking Brake, but will get the hang of it by Monday. Very smooth and no sign of any steering issues (FWD, Manual & 17" alloys probably helps).

Going to Cornwall on Tuesday for a week, so will be able to check it out on a varied set of roads and conditions

As extected some pictures attached

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tyneman 1008Lovely to see one of the first September hatchlings,you must be a very proud daddy.Enjoy your upcoming trip.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looking good. Hope you enjoy the long trip in yours. Haven't done one in my yet. Didn't find the handbrake a problem.

Had 4 years practice in my A4 avant before I got my Q3!

·
Registered
264 Posts
the trip to cornwall will be a nice journey in your Q3 plenty of time to enjoy thecar.whatever the road conditions .as tyreman says you will soon get used to the parking brake

·
Registered
111 Posts
Been out and about in my SE TFSI a fair bit since picking it up. Love it! Tried the stop start and it worked fine - not sure if I am using it correctly though. I go into neutral, take my feet off the pedals and apply the handbrake. Do I need to apply the handbrake?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks great! No, you don't have to apply the handbrake. Only release the clutch and in neutral.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks great especially in the single body colour. Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well,at last the great day is here.After 141 days (yes Ive counted) we are off to pick up the baby Q tomorrow.Sleepless night I expect !!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wal said:
Well,at last the great day is here.After 141 days (yes Ive counted) we are off to pick up the baby Q tomorrow.Sleepless night I expect !!
well whats it like ???? are you happy with it ??????you have all the forum members waiting for news of the birthof your Q3

1 - 20 of 32 Posts