·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody know how to embed a youtube video ?

·
Super Moderator
6,060 Posts
As far as I'm aware, this software doesn't support it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gromit said:
As far as I'm aware, this software doesn't support it.

That must be why I can't do it.

Cheers.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Say, that's a good looking car, I'd like that front end on my Q3! Not sure sure about the interior though...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the interior is great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's the red that initiated the gag reflex :-(Dash is ok, but reminds me of a '69 Mustang...

·
Registered
518 Posts
I am sure I am not the only one who doesn't get excited by Porsche SUV's. The Cayenne is a rebodied and re-engined VW Toureg, the Macan is ditto but Q5. I once had a Porsche Boxster, and loved it, because it was a Porsche and not a rebadged something else.Many years ago I was invited to tour the Bentley factoryand drive the Bentley Continental. I was given the key (standard Audi/VW fob with a Bentley logo) had the operation of the controls was explained to me (largely VW/Audi), looked at the engine (Audi) and drive train (modified Audi) and was then told what a bargain it was for a Bentley at £110,000!. I replied by saying that if it was the exact same car but sporting a Skoda radiator grille and Skoda badging, but priced at £55,000 ( this was 2005), would everyone say "bloody expensive for a Skoda"!Ah, the power of badging over content. But that's another story!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers Dan.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Great video! But it's just a Q3 in a party frock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts