Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an awesome Audi Q3 which we spec'd to the max, and it is a great car. We just don't use it as much as I thought we would. We brought it on finance as the rate was ok.We have another 2 years to run, and I thought it might be an option to sell it. Happy to keep it if is crazy expensive to get out of the contract.Does anyone have experience of this?

·
Registered
630 Posts
You need to define 'finance' a little better as whether it's hp or PCP will make a big difference. But the details should be in your agreement anyway.

·
Registered
167 Posts
All you have to do is phone Audi finance and ask for a settlement figure. Have your agreement number handy but they should be able to access the details from your personal details.

·
Registered
143 Posts
You could sell it to a dealer and if their offer equals or is greater than your finance settlement figure then do that.
Also, depending on your finance option you can usually hand the car back half way through, that might be an option for you?

·
Registered
205 Posts
If you give the car back after half of the finance deal is completed, which you areentitled to do,your credit rating may well be negatively rated, best try to get the dealer to buy back as Troopers suggested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts