Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up the car on Thursday and I have been trying to find something to cover the rear seats that doesn't look crap but also protects the seats from the kids dropping their rubbish all over them. The closest thing I can find to anything decent is thishttp://direct.tesco.com/q/R.211-1471.aspx but I am still not happy with them and I'm sure there is something out there that's better. I think Audi need to do something but they don't. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
78 Posts
LTQ3 said:
I would also be interested in some to protect the rears because we take our dog almost everywhere with us
Put the dog in the boot area behind a dog guard and you can then use a boot protector to protect the carpets etc. It's also safer than having a dog loose in the car. Even if they are well behaved, should you have to brake hard, they become an effective projectile if not restrained.

·
Registered
4 Posts
He does have a harness that clips into the seatbelt slot so he can't shoot forwards
The wife would never put him in the boot I'm, afraid. He's 7 and been travelling in the rear seat so long that I don't know if he'd be happy either. He's very docile and just lies down, very rarely getting up to have a look where we are.
Saw this -
http://www.overthetop.co.uk/audi-custom-back-seat-cover/
expensive but looks really good qaulity
Edited by: LTQ3

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can recommend the seat covers from "over the top", got them in both cars due to my daughter being chronically car sick from a very early age ! They are a bit exspensive but the tailored ones fit very well and you can wash them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally got our seat cover from overthetop
Delivery took ages - far longer than the quoted time - however I must say that it was well worth the wait. It fits perfectly, although the holes for the seatbelt is a wee bit too small.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts