Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone else in the whole Q3 drivers Worldwhohas the stalk dig in to the side on cornering? Or is it me??
Help...

·
Registered
613 Posts
Do you mean the stalk at the base of the seat?

That's a new one on me! - what seats do you have - Sports or Regular?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Leather regular - the stalk must be about 12 + centimetres proud of the seat - I have to adjust the seat height so I am looking down the bonnet!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Same seats as me then - I'll take a picture of mine and post it for comparison purposes!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Not quite the same problem but still about seat belts. Does anyone know of a seat belt accessory designed to stop the belt from digging into the neck? I have to have the seat set in a forward position and also raised a little on my Q3 and the seat belt is therefore rather uncomfortable to wear as it sits quite high up across my shoulder. I have used the slide adjustment on the door pillar but this does not solve the problem. Any info would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi DaytonGrey

Try Googling the following, it might just do the trick and stop the belt from rubbing.

<H1 id=productName =productGeneral>'Klunk Klip' Style Seat Belt Safetly Adjuster Clip (new style)</H1>

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
613 Posts
Sorry for the delay - here's my seatbelt mounting point:

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very interesting - there is about 12 centimetres of stalk with mine too - I wonder why its inconsistent?I am really so unhappy about this and just get fobbed off

·
Registered
613 Posts
Does yours look much different to mine then?
Take the photo to the dealer and compare it with some others - is (for example) your seat set really low!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts