Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped for a lunch break in the rare sunshine we had the other day and couldn't help but take this snap. Never really had time to wash it up or anything but photo was completely unplanned!

·
Super Moderator
6,208 Posts
Nice shot of the castle! Dover, isn't it?

Nice car, too.

Edited by: Gromit

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great photo

Rather partial to a Daytona Q3 myself

Perhaps this is the start of who can photograph their car in the coolest place?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice picture

What is the red mark on the nearside headlamp?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys!
Great idea Black Pudding - I'm sure we'd get some owners post some great snaps.
This is Rochester Castle Gromit but know what side of Dover castle you mean as it does look similar.
Simon1233 - Was parked opposite a Royal Mail van.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great photo. Love those off road alloys. Wish I had a button in the car to switch between both 19 inch styles!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will be looking to sell my beloved Q3 soon guys due to arrival of a company car. Details in my footer and currently at 10,500 miles. Give me a shout if you know anyone or need any further information.

·
Registered
184 Posts
ImiQ3 said:
Cheers guys!
This is Rochester Castle Gromit but know what side of Dover castle you mean as it does look similar.

I know that spot, it's on The Esplanade by the river, just down the road from me! I was almost tempted to pop down and take the equivalent photo and post it here - but that would have just been sad

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brilliant, I day go for it! I've not seen an orange Q3 around yet but will certainly keep my eyes peeled.

I'll give you a little wave!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Been told it's worth around the £25k mark so more than likely around that.

However, will look at autotrader when I get a mo to confirm.

Give me a shout if you need any further info.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just an update to inform you I will be putting my Q3 up for£25,495.
Will post new photos once I get a glimmer of sunshine to take them in!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Seems like there's a few of us folks with excellent taste in cars that live in sunny Rochester!!

·
Super Moderator
6,208 Posts
If you see an unwashed Cobalt Blue Q3 tomorrow morning it'll be me - I'm visiting a client in Rochester.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think it's time I started waving to every Q3 in the hope it's someone from the forum! Especially with so many being around the Kent area.

·
Registered
184 Posts
ImiQ3 said:
I think it's time I started waving to every Q3 in the hope it's someone from the forum! Especially with so many being around the Kent area.

Wave if you see an orange one - it's bound to be me! You'll know it's me as I look like a cross between Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Richard Gere. Oh and I am extremely short sighted

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually giggled out loud when reading that message! (whilst also trying to picture what a cross between the three would look like).
I'm yet to see an orange one myself but will be sure to have one hand out of the window...........waving of course!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts