Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Q3 is ordered with provisional build week 3. Test drive was great q3 so much more me than the Q5 which whilst lovely was just too big. Would welcome thoughts on sat nav from anyone in the know... Forgot to try on test drive! I am tryng to judge whether it is going to be good call. I currently use great sat nav app on my iPhone that includes traffic and speed camera alerts... So my question; is the Audi sat nav any good.... and does it have full postcode functionality plus traffic and cameras. Thanks in advance to anyone who can enlighten me.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Have just ordered a Q3 with the Technology Pack (including the HD nav system), and wouldn't have had it any other way. Like you, my phone has a nav app, but even so the Audi system is in my view the best around, and tried it for a few days on a loan A1. It has full postcode input, normal TMC, but I don't think it does speed cameras. I also have an A4 with the DVD nav system which is an earlier version of the Q3 system. Incidentally, I test drove an Evoque (very nice, but not for me) and thought the Nav and screen graphics were appaling! Low resolution and very blocky!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info...think you're right and is only negative so far from what I think is an outstanding car. Think I might invest in one of those speed camera detectors to sit in the car... Am rare breed here in Essex with clean license and no speed points touch wood.. Very keen to preserve this!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts