Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the SD card based Sat Nav system has speed camera alerts? I will be taking mine abroad and its illegal to have this function in France. If so can this function be disabled.
Also can the headlight set up be easily altered for foreign use, i will have the S line model with Xenons.
Thanks

·
Registered
563 Posts
No camera alerts on the sat nav I'm afraid.
Try a search on the forum for the headlamps, I'm sure it has been covered before.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all,Does anyone know where the Q3 sat nav kit has gone??(was on e/bay) called EUROPA priced @ £419.95 said it was function/activation kit, the latest one i can find has now shot up to approx £495 ish?? plus fitting,think £500 is plenty enough to pay, or is it just me!!thanks ALAN.

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi TRAPPER,thanks for the 'info' that was exactly what i was looking for!
another thing i've noticed, is the 'add' say you need to have the three spoke steering wheel and other things, i dont think this is correct?? i asked @ my AUDI dealer,they said SAT NAV just needs to be purchased then programed into the MMI unit,i have a four spoke steering wheel (not leather)only other problem is the price AUDI want to charge for fitting same crazy,so i'm looking elsewhere, Thanks ALAN.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts