Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my new Q3 SE TFSI from them. I wanted certain options, including SatNav, leather, heated seats and DAB radio and they were very helpful managing to find a car in the country that met my spec. They secured it within a week or so and I picked it up two weeks or so after ordering. Excellent service giving me a bit of discount plus threw in GAP, wheel and tyre insurance plus Autoglym treatment. They gave me what I expected as a part exchange price and on handover had the car under a sheet in the showroom and went for the big reveal, nice touch. They also threw in a bottle of champagne. Good communications by email throughout the buying process and would be happy to got here again, Not tried their service department yet but no issues with he car on collection so PDI seems to have been done OK.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sounds good. Nice to see another TFSI SE too as a lot of people on here are TDI or S Line owners!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My previous few cars have been diesels but my last car (not an Audi) had DPF issues , coupled with the price of diesel and I tend to do lower mileage nowadays pushed me back to petrol. Amazed how quiet the new car is! I had a test drive in an S line but seemed a lot extra for mainly cosmetic extras, so I specced up an SE how I wanted it instead. I think the suspension is the same unless you go for the lowering option. Really enjoying so far, hope the 13 plate gives the right kind of luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have to agree with you! Have bought 2 cars from Salisbury in the last couple of years and they've been great.

Q3 is on it's way at the moment and I get pretty much daily updates as to its whereabouts! I think that might be a case of them contacting me before I contact them though!

We got a bottle of champers when we got our A1...hoping for the same when we collect the Q3!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts