Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just ordered my Q3 in Switzerland, waiting for delivery somtime in October.

I did order the Sline package with the S line suspension but am getting a bit worried about the firmness and ride and every where I read, it is recommended to opt for a normal suspension.

Did anybody order an S line suspension? What are the views? I mean, can it really be that uncomfortable?

Cheers

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi dus
I've ordered the s-line with the lower suspension. My last car was an A4 s-line with the lowered suspension and didn't find much difference. Just keep away from pot-holes, if that's possible.

·
Registered
1 Posts
just done ~700km with sline and comfort level fine both at drivers seat and back passengers pretty ok with setting at auto.avoid dynamic for long distance

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not quite the same I know, but.... Been driving A6 SLine for 6 months on 20" wheels. Great car but totally over firm ride. Went in another A6 with smaller wheels and it all worked so much better. Applying principle for Q3 I reckon will be fine but don't get seduced by big big wheels .... Fine looking but you wil pay every time you hit a lump bump or pothole

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Blackmore Hotspur, I agree with you. I think the wheels make a much bigger difference than the S line suspensions. Hence I went for the S line suspension, but got the 18' wheels.19' are the biggest on the Q3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts