Registered
72 Posts
beemer123 said:
Audi don't make mud flaps for q3 S Line?? Anyone know differently?Thanks
True !! make you own

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi Hannu just had a look at your mud flaps ( they look spot on )i was also told that they do not do mud flaps for a Q3 but i miss having them, please could you tell me if you started with a pack for a Q3 with no S line and then did a little mod, or did you get a kit off anther model,will be thank full if you can help in any way ( cobra )

·
Registered
72 Posts
cobra said:
hi Hannu just had a look at your mud flaps ( they look spot on )i was also told that they do not do mud flaps for a Q3 but i miss having them, please could you tell me if you started with a pack for a Q3 with no S line and then did a little mod, or did you get a kit off anther model,will be thank full if you can help in any way ( cobra )

Cobra just follow this thread

http://www.q3ownersclub.co.uk/forum/mudflaps_topic1322.html

Give me a shout if you need further

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi Hannu thanks for your quick response i have printed off all the links from your thread, so i may give it a go in the new year ,should look well if i go ahead with it as my Q3 is white,all the best in the new year and thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
They do indeed, but only for the SE. The S-Line has a different body styling treatment around the wheelarches and they don't fit - hence Hannu's excellent hand-crafted job.

·
Registered
34 Posts
See pureaudi.co.uk . Mud flaps for q3 sline advertised £27.33 from usa, anyone tried them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi 'Pumpkin', like you, I have been searching for Q3 Sline fit mudflaps since purchasing the car nearly a year ago now and sadly not found.....yet! Looking at the link you mentioned, though I may be wrong, it seems they don't post to the UK for some reason, (looks like they are actually made and come from China). I guess we'll have to keep searching or, somehow try and force Audi UK to arrange some manufacturing!

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank 'Hannu' for the excellent pictures and description of 'self manufacture' of a set to fit. May well look into that in the Spring or, whenever it stops raining....whichever comes sooner!

Cheers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts