Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all... as promised, some pictures of the S-line TDI we took delivery of today. Looks great... in hope you'll agree! And although we only drove 15 miles or so today, it was seemingly enjoyable/smooth to drive and typical quality Audi finish inside. One question - what would you expect a reasonable delivery mileage to be... it had 30 miles on it which of course in the grand scheme of things is not much, but as this was the first S-line they had had at the dealership, I justwondered whether there had been aquick spin or test drive during the week or so it was there. Thoughts?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good pics. I recieved yesterday and had some paperwork detailing the "pre delivery check" which included some test driving by dealer. I had less than 5 miles on clock when delivered, but I also suspect that the dealer had my car for display purposes before delivering. The dealership is in a different town from where I live.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks great! If I can I'll try to post some pics of my glacier White s line. I love the xenon running lights - I'm getting loads of looks from passers by and lots of other Audi drivers.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi RJ
Car looks great, but I would say that it looks just like mine

Could I ask which dealer you got it from becausethe first 4 registration figure's are the same as mine, mine also came with 39 miles on the clock which I wasn't too pleased about.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks good. I still struggle between Daytona and Monsoon grey - my guess is its more likely to be the slightly lighter Monsoon but can you confirm please.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ Exiledtaff... it's Daytona Grey

@ Del... Audi Whetstone

And pardon my ignorance on this one everybody, but I assume the V5 document will come in the post from DVLA, as opposed to the dealer providing it?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi - yes mine came a week later which was good considering it was christmas - also my car had 8 miles on it when I collected it.

V

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Vern

I don't think i'll pull them up on it... it's just the thought of someone else enjoying the car before us! The dealer was good to us to be fair - a loan A6 for free for two months.

Anyone get any more info on the exterior door handles and their lack of lighting, despite the description of the LED lighting pack? To confirm, mine are also in the dark!

Also, has anyone had an issue with the driver's side mirror? For me, it stops moving before there's enough of an angle to see enough of the road. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that or whether it's stuck. It's never been a problem on any other car i've ever driven...

Edited by: RJSellers

·
Registered
227 Posts
RJ, The car looks absolutely superb, and your obviously the envy of everyone! I also ordered the LED interior pack and am led to believe that exterior handles are included in the pack! I'll give my dealer a call and see what he has to say!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi RJ
Well my car came from Watford Audi, part of the same group (M25 Audi) does seem strange that they supply cars with 30 odd miles on the clock, while other's have very little

·
Registered
17 Posts
car looks superb, wish you happy motoring.

i spoke to Manchester audi on Friday and they told me another 4-6 weeks for my s line, then i get a mail tonight to say that the car is in the UK and should be with me early next week, not sure the left hand knows what the right hand is doing

Will post some pics next week if it arrives.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Really nice pictures & I want one
so can I confirm this is definitely Daytona Grey & would you mind confirming that the wheels are standard 18" jobbies & also what spec is it e.g. I'm assuming a quattro 177bhp diesel etc. I'm thinking of ordering next week after a drive in a Q5 S-Line as the dealer can't get hold of an S-Line Q3.I've had a drive in an SE & the ride was great but I like the look of the S-Line & am hoping the S-Line Q5 I'm gonna test is similar & not much worse than an Q3 SE. I might order the adaptive suspension package just to be safe as we do have to drive on some crap roads when we go to our house in Spain. Anyone got any experience of the adaptive suspension (not just the electronic one that alters steering/gearchange/air con blah) & is it worth the extra £500+Sorry for loads of questions but I'm thinking of really loading the car with extras so a lot of money on top of the £31k base S-Line that I want
Gaz

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tks, how firm would you say the ride was compared to an SE or to a previous S-Line experience anyone...Obviously I'm hoping for not too firm due to roads in Spain as mentioned. We had an A3 S-Line there though so if no worse then that shouldn't be too bad
Gaz

Edited by: gazrobsuk

·
Registered
227 Posts
Juat been in touch with my dealer who called the Q3 Product manager at Audi UK. They have confirmed that the LED light pack does not include external door handles. It seems that the new Q3 Booklet (Dec 11) also states external door handles have LED. Audi say there have been "translation" problems and apologise!! S'funny that BMW have exterior handles on their LED pack!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice pics, I'm looking to buy a Q3 but was unsure of which colour but think I'm now going the same. Edited by: Windy

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mint looking car and spec. Must be real head turner when you are out and about

My car came with 16 miles on the clock and had me wondering why, but I soon forgot about it once I was sat behind the wheel.........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts