Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have just taken delivery of my Q3 2.0 diesel Sline quattro, and am really pleased with my choice, it looks stunning in the metallic black. One problem though, living in Wales we get a lot of the wet stuff, so I ordered rubber mats for the passenger compartment...no problem....but the Loadliner semi rigid just did not fit properly, it was quite a rigid material that simple creased and curled in several places.so I cancelled the purchase. Even the parts guy said they had bad reports from customers about them. So, has anyone else had problems or come up with a good alternative rubber floor covering for the boot ?.....Must admit to looking at the Q3's reflection in shop windows and smiling to myself....also seeing complete strangers telling their partners " doesn't that look smart dear "

·
Registered
264 Posts
if you have a COSTCO in your area they do a very good large rubber boot liner that just fits nicely in the boot of a Q3 it has a ribbed floor and about a 2.5 cm lip around the outside it cost £9 - 99p when i bought mine last year , they still have them in stock in the chester branch last week

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Daytona, nearest CostCo seems to be in Cardiff. I will ring them tomorrow
cheers

·
Registered
59 Posts
There are quite a few sites on the internet advertising rubber boot liners. Google it and I am sure you will find plenty. I'm still using the Audi one I bought for the A3. Doesn't quite fit, but does the job.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks Dinkum, after the problems with the 'official' Audi bootliner, I didn't want to chance some random site ..just in case it was the same dimensions(ie a copy) of the Audi version. I have sent an email to Audi Customer Services to query it as well..hence my post.

·
Registered
264 Posts
mine has a reversible boot floor so that when you have wet items , coats boots etc you just flip the boot floor over , I know this was on optional extra , but it came on mine

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
+1 Thereversibleboot floor is rather good, it's recessed for spillages and had a rougher finish for non slip. Used it a few times when i was buying some paint

It's a zero cost optional extra but you loose some depth in the boot although it does mean the floor is level with the rear seats when they are folded down. Yes I did say zero cost option

Edited by: reilsab

·
Registered
76 Posts
I also have the lower floor but saw this advertised, they list for a spare wheel and non spare wheel set ups. I ordered a boot liner as per attached link on Wednesday and it arrived today. Its a bit thinner than the Audi one but fits perfectly and looks good.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00A3HBT32/ref=pe_217191_31005151_3p_dp_1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts