Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have just purchased a brand new RSQ3 and looking at getting it mapped, Any recommendations around the Midlands area? Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi,I’d give it a few thousand miles before thinking of mapping it,in fact,until after the warranty expires,tbh. I can recommend someone if you are hellbent on taking such a huge risk 😧

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
In so far as I'm aware the latest generation of Audi ECUs are encrypted to prevent tampering and haven't been cracked - yet. The prior RSQ3 '8U' is remappable, Revo for example REVO Products for AUDI, RSQ3 , 2.5 Litre Petrol, TFSI - RSQ3 2016>, 367ps 343lbft | Only REVO they are over in Daventry - give them a call?

I've owned two RSQ3, now a Performance version with 367PS and I've never thought, not even for a nano second thought "this sucker isn't quick enough".

·
Registered
18 Posts
In so far as I'm aware the latest generation of Audi ECUs are encrypted to prevent tampering and haven't been cracked - yet. The prior RSQ3 '8U' is remappable, Revo for example REVO Products for AUDI, RSQ3 , 2.5 Litre Petrol, TFSI - RSQ3 2016>, 367ps 343lbft | Only REVO they are over in Daventry - give them a call?

I've owned two RSQ3, now a Performance version with 367PS and I've never thought, not even for a nano second thought "this sucker isn't quick enough".
Agree on the last bit, and im a right speed merchant,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts